Law Office Of Nancy H. Boler Dedicated to offering professional and personalized support in the area of divorce and family law.
Family law questions? I can help. Call today.
Local: 832-539-4689 Serving The Houston Metro | Free Initial Consultation

April 2019 Archives

What can I do if I cannot honor the child visitation schedule?

The parenting plan that parents agree to during a Texas divorce is not written in stone. The child custody and visitation schedule are legal arrangements that both parties should make every effort to honor. However, there are legitimate modification-qualifying circumstances that can occur and make it challenging and sometimes impossible for one or both parties to uphold their obligation. Job loss or relocation, incarceration, disability and illness are just a few life events that can interfere with a parent's ability to see his or her kids. 

How can you soften a divorce request?

You may have thought long and hard about divorcing your spouse. As far as you can tell, your spouse has no idea his universe is about to go sideways. He is cheerful, and life is good. You, meanwhile, are miserable. You no longer love your spouse; in fact, the stress of putting on a happy face becomes more difficult with each day.


Schedule a Confidential Evaluation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Recent Posts