It is not unusual for men to be ordered to pay child support after fathering a child in Texas. What many men don't realize, however, is that they may challenge the support order if they can demonstrate that they are not the biological father, as originally thought.
Serving Clients With Paternity Orders Throughout Houston
If you reside in the Houston metro area and need help challenging or reversing a paternity child support order, I can help. I represent people in divorce and other family law matters in Harris County, Fort Bend County and Brazoria County, Texas.
Call toll free at 866-627-7128 for a free initial consultation with an experienced Houston mistaken paternity lawyer today. You may also go to my contact page to submit an email form with details about your legal needs.
- If you are being required to submit to a DNA or other type of test to prove you are the father of a child
- If you have been identified as the possible father of a child
- If you are facing a paternity action and have reason to believe you are not the father
- If you were ordered to pay child support or initially agreed to a paternity support order but new evidence has cast doubt on your paternity
- If you have reason to modify your existing paternity order
- If you are seeking additional access or parenting time with your child
Challenging Paternity In Houston? Call An Experienced Paternity Attorney Today.
Call my office toll free at 866-627-7128 to talk to an experienced paternity action lawyer. I am available for a free initial consultation during usual business hours and will make evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement. My fees are competitive, and I accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for your convenience.