Houston Attorney For Guardianship Of Elderly

Adult children and extended family members of elderly adults may apply for guardianship appointment through the courts. Guardianship is often important in cases where an elderly and infirm parent or grandparent becomes incapacitated or incapable of using appropriate judgment when making decisions regarding finances, health care and general welfare.

Your Parents Trust You — Do You Really Need An Attorney?

A power of attorney or a verbal approval from your elderly parents isn't enough to protect you from possible litigation if someone else objects to your decisions. Make sure you get an appointed legal guardian. I have been helping people in the Houston area use the local courts to seek guardianship appointments over elderly parents and relatives for more than 20 years. I will move your petition through the courts as efficiently as possible.

If you reside in the Houston metro area and are seeking a guardianship appointment over an elderly person in Texas, I can help. I represent people seeking guardianships through courts in Harris County, Fort Bend County and Brazoria County, Texas.

Call toll free at 866-627-7128 or locally at 832-539-4689 for a free initial consultation with an experienced Houston lawyer for guardianship of the elderly today. You may also go to my contact page to submit an email form with details about your legal needs.

I am available during usual business hours and will make evening and weekend appointments by special arrangement. My fees are competitive, and I accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for your convenience.